Thailand Nudist Guide
If you are a tropics lover, then you probably have Thailand on the top of your bucket list. And why wouldn’t you? Thailand is an exotic tropical paradise that can give you all that you can imagine and much more. But, for me, the most important thing when choosing my next destination is that I can be naked and not afraid that I would get arrested. And yes, Thailand is an excellent choice if you want a tropical nudist vacation!
The Monarchy of Thailand is without a doubt an exotical paradise. The tropical climate is giving 3 seasons. High Season (Nov–Mar) is cool and dry when temperatures are tropical comfortable and is most crowdy with tourists. Shoulder Season (Apr-Jun, Sep & Oct) is scorching and dry. Low Season (Jul–Oct) is the season of monsoons that ranges from short showers to significant flooding.
When planning your trip to Thailand, besides nudist resorts make, the list of all the things Thailand is known for and try to experience as many of them as you can. Here is just a little list of things that I loved the most in Thailand:
- THAI FOOD : amazing, delicious, spicy food! I could not get enough of it! And it is so cheap! If you enjoy cooking don´t miss a cooking course, it is fun, and you will learn to make your favorite Thai dish! And of course eat a ton of fresh fruits and drink a lot of fruit juices, it is cheap, delicious and refreshing.
- THAI MASSAGE: I think that I do not need to say anything more than just “Thai massage.” Enjoy. Treat your body good.
- TEMPLES AND RUINS: Buddhism is the most common Thailand religion. There areso many temples that you can feel that they are in every corner. Every one of them is a fantastic piece of art. You can go there to pray, meditate or to enjoy the beauty. Some of the temples, as well as the ruins, are popular tourist attractions.
- BEACHES, SNORKELING & DIVING: White, powdery sandy beaches, palm trees, andthe ocean are often all I need to be happy. So, you can imagine how happy I was in Thailand! If you are an underwater lover, then Thailand is with its world-known snorkeling and diving spots perfect choice.
- NATURE & WILDLIFE: Ancient jungles, rivers, andhot springs, charming.. Can you imagine that paradise? Now put their wild elephants, tigers, jaguars, cobras, monkeys, birds…. Have you? Ok, I am sure that now you have another big reason to visit Thailand.
- SHOPPING: Famous floating markets, street markets or fancy shopping malls. Thailand has it all, all you have to do is to shop.
NATURISM IN THAILAND
Up to some time ago, I didn’t even think that there is nudism allowed in Thailand or anywhere in SE Asia. But I love this part of the world, their culture, climate, nature, beaches, food…everything! So I started researching and found out that there is more than one nudist resort in Thailand!
There are seven of them and are located in different parts of the county. That is great if you are like me and want to experience more than just one place. And trust me, Thailand is so beautifully diverse country that it would be a shame to stay in only one place if you are traveling for longer than a week.
At the same time always have in mind that naturism/nudism is illegal in Thailand! That means that you are not allowed to take of your clothes anywhere else outside the naturist resort. You can try to find hidden, lonely beaches to be nude, but if you get caught you can be arrested.
NATURIST ASSOCIATION THAILAND
All of the naturist resorts are connected in a “Naturist Association Thailand” In their website ( click here) you can find/ or ask all the information about naturism in Thailand. There is also a nice interactive map with all the nudist resort you can see in this tropical paradise.
LIST OF NUDIST/NATURIST RESORTS IN THAILAND
THE BAREFEET NATURIST RESORT:
Barefeet was the first naturist resort I visited in Thailand and have fell in love with it at the first glance. It is located in Bangkok and is a prefect place to stay and relax naked by the pool after discovering the beauty of Thais capital. Click here to see the big review of charming Barefeet naturist resort.
See more: http://barefeetnaturistresort.com/
THE ORIENTAL VILLAGE:
Oh, the Oriental Village. Can’t wait to go back there and enjoy the most beautiful tropical garden I have ever seen. This amazing naturist resort is located about 30km from Chiang Mai and is the perfect location to experience all the beautiful rural Thailand. It is only naturist resort that has no fence or wall around – it has a plan view to the idyllic Thai fields. Click here to check out my review and video of The Oriental Village Resort.
Or join me on Patreon to see exclusive footage of how I have spent there my entire day, from waking up to sunset, that is available nowhere else: www.patreon.com/naturismgirl
See more on their website: https://orientalvillage-chiangmai.com/
PEACE BLUE RESORT:
Located in one of the most popular Thailand tourist areas, Phuket, naturist resort Peace Blue is must visit on your bucket list. Even though it is only a few minutes drive from Rawai Beach and Naiharn Beach. You cant actually be naked on the beach, just inside the resort area. The resort is entirely new, opened in October of 2018. There are 7 suite villas surrounded by a communal swimming pool. Villas have a bedroom, a private plunge pool (4 villas), a kitchen and a living room. There is also a 3 story building with 15 superior rooms.
See more on: https://www.peaceblueresortphuket.com/
Chan resort is the first official naturist resort in Thailand. It is located in the city center of Pattaya. If you are a party-all-day-and-night this place is perfect for you to get some rest and relax between parties in the city. There are 11 rooms with a different price range, nice restaurant, and a big swimming pool.
See more on: https://www.chanresort.com/reservation.php
PHUAN NATURIST VILLAGE:
This naturist resort is perfect for a relaxed family vacation. It is located in the country just outside of Sattahip, Thailand, and only a 15 km from downtown Pattaya. You can choose to stay in bungalows, shared villas or private villas and enjoy all day in their huge pool. The resort is owned and managed by sisters what makes it the first naturist venue in the world managed only by women.
See more on: http://phuannaturistvillage.com/
LEMON TREE RESORT:
Located in Phuket, this peaceful resort is sounded with nature and gives you all the peace and relaxation you can wish. You can stay in the premier room(one bedroom house with garden view), premier pool view room (one bedroom house with pool view), suite room (one bedroom suite with pool view) or in private pool villa ( two bedroom suite with pool view).
See more on: http://lemontreenaturistphuket.com/
- The NF CAMP is the only optional clothing resort in Thailand right on the beach. It is located in Phetchaburi. You can stay in bungalows or if you prefer camping, in a tent on the campground. See more on: NF CAMP